Technical Electives are chosen in consultation with the academic advisor, but must include the following:
- at least 3 credits of MATH400+ or STAT400+
- at least 3 credits of ENFP400+
- at least 6 credits of Engineering coursework 300+, CHEM400+, CMSC400+, MATH400+, or PHYS400+
Please check the University's Online Undergraduate Catalog for a description of the Fire Protection Engineering program and a detailed listing of approved Fire Protection Engineering courses.
The following are currently offered by the Department as ENFP400+ Technical Electives:
- ENFP 464/664: Industrial Fire Safety
- ENFP 465/665: Fire & Explosion Investigation and Reconstruction