Seeking a Dynamic Engineering Career?
Attend a virtual information session to learn about our unique program!
Fire Protection Engineering (FPE) is the only ABET-accredited undergraduate program in the world! FPE students use predictive modeling, innovative building and product design, risk analysis, human behavioral studies and other engineering methods to protect people from fire. The field is experiencing explosive growth in the job market and our graduates are eligible for opportunities in exciting careers all over the world.
When and where are the information sessions?
Information sessions are a full two hour program (advanced registration required). We hold sessions during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. An RSVP is required to attend. Each Information Session will consist of the same material, so you only need to attend one. Current high school students, undergraduates, community college students and their families are welcome to attend. Virtual information sessions will be conducted via Zoom.
Virtual Information Sessions for Spring 2021:
- Friday, February 19, 4:00 - 6:00 PM (EST)
- Saturday, March 20, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM (EST)
- Wednesday, April 14, 4:00 - 6:00 PM (EST)
What will you do at an information session?
- Watch demonstrations of fire research and take a tour of the lab spaces
- Talk with current students and meet uniquely collaborative faculty
- Learn how to join the only ABET-accredited Fire Protection Engineering program in the world
- Learn more about the field and career options
- Get an inside look at an engineering major
Questions? Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org