What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- Develop leadership and presentation skills
- Gain opportunity to serve as a role model to prospective students
- Ambassadors who complete the minimum requirements will receive a stipend for their service
What is the time commitment?
The overall expected time commitment will average 20 hours per semester, full- and part-time options are available. Specific activities include:
- Attending the FPE information sessions
- Recruiting for and attending the FPE Annual High School Design Challenge
- Representing FPE at on- and off-campus recruitment events (e.g., Maryland Day, facility tours, student shadowing experiences, science/STEM fairs, etc.)
- Ambassador training sessions (one per semester)
Want to become an Ambassador?
The ambassador application for the 2021/2022 academic year is now available. The deadline to submit is February 26, 2021. Follow this link to submit your application today!